Josh Phegan is an international real estate sales speaker, trainer and coach, hired consistently by the most progressive agencies for his out of the box thinking, sales skills and business process improvement concepts. His expertise will rocket your company to success, leaving you and your people inspired, empowered and skilled, ready to face any market.
Josh is a dynamic, highly sought after speaker who captivates audiences with his no bull highly entertaining and energetic approach to personal development. Voted number one trainer preferred by Australia's top 100 agents according to REB Online.
He tackles all the key topics to run highly successful estate agency practices, from rapid business growth and improvement at a boardroom level, to all the skills required to take an individual sales agent to over 100 sales per year, earning in excess of $1m in gross fees.
He is the trainer that real estate industry leaders are engaging to inspire and ignite their agents to absolute clarity, focus and – most importantly – potent performance. Not only is Josh a secret weapon utilised by many agencies, he is a highly sought after keynote speaker and personal agent success coach, collecting rave reviews on his diverse presentations and ongoing coaching engagements.
Josh’s true passion is finding unique, systematic and dynamic methods to accelerate business performance.
The Josh Phegan business grew from a small, select group of elite agents to a large number of the who’s who in the industry who have adopted Josh’s systems and approach for their business processes. As a result, Josh is now invited to speak internationally at national conferences that include events such as the Australasian Real Estate Conference, The Real Estate Leadership Conference, the Australasian Real Estate Property Management Conference, and the Estate Agency Of The Year Awards in London, UK.
Josh generates explosive results and performance improvements by keeping it simple and scalable. Over 60% of his personal coaching clients generate in excess of $600,000 in gross fees with his number one agent writing $4m in gross fees.
Josh is the go to keynote speaker and trainer for the industry’s most dynamic, profitable and fastest growing real estate businesses and in 2014 was the drawcard at more than 204 events in the US, UK, New Zealand and Australia.
Aside from the aggressive schedule that Josh keeps, he still finds time to release a host of professional resources including live events such as Prospecting School, List, Sell, Negotiate, Real Estate MasterClass and The Real Estate BluePrint, together with audio programs including Rapid Focus – for Agents (now in it’s 4th series), Head Strong Leadership and Management Series (now in Series 2) and his leading edge online video training & coaching platform, The Josh Phegan Membership.
- Josh Phegan commences training as reEngage Coaching in August, specialising in phone coaching for high performance real estate agents.
- First half day speaking engagements commence.
- The daily email starts.
- Monthly video coaching starts.
- First full day speaking engagements.
- Major franchise selects Josh as their head trainer.
- Real Estate Panel commences with Damien Cooley from Cooley Auctions and goes on to interview the best of the best including Shannon Whitney, Jason Boon, Gary Sands, Bill Malouf, Bridgette Blackman, Alexander Phillips, Wayne Vaughen, Ric Serrao and Peter Chauncey.
- The company relocates to Double Bay in Sydney to share offices with Cooley Auctions.
- Real Estate MasterClass commences with Cooley Auctions in Sydney.
- Rapid Focus Series 1 Audio CD Series Launches with Josh Phegan and Ivan Bresic of Bresic Whitney Estate Agents.
- Josh debuts as keynote speaker at the Australasian Real Estate Conference in Sydney with over 2,500 people in attendance.
- List Sell Negotiate The Seminar launches in Sydney.
- Real Estate MasterClass continues in Sydney and commences in Melbourne.
- Rapid Focus Series 2 Audio CD Series launches with Josh Phegan, Charles Touma and Ivan Bresic of Bresic Whitney Estate Agents.
- reEngage Coaching rebrands as Josh Phegan - Speaker - Trainer – Coach.
- Real Estate BluePrint kicks off in Sydney at the stunning Ivy, with agents attending from across Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Keynotes delivered by Ivan Bresic of Bresic Whitney Estate Agents and Justin Marden of Studio Mardo.
- Real Estate BluePrint workflow poster created and changes industry focus to systems, process improvement and workflow.
- Josh headlines at the first ever Young Professionals in Real Estate Conference on the Gold Coast.
- Josh Phegan Membership launches.
- Attitude 2011 conference held featuring Jason Boon and Ivan Bresic.
- 30 day intensive coaching commences.
- Rapid Focus Series 3 Audio CD Series launches with Josh Phegan and Alexander Phillips of Phillips Pantzer Donnelly.
- Head Strong Audio CD Series launches with Josh Phegan and Dean Mackie of McGrath Estate Agents.
- BluePrint expands this year, held in Sydney with keynotes from Alexander Phillips and Matthew Hayson, Perth and Queenstown New Zealand.
- Josh Phegan selected as a finalist in the Telstra Business Awards - Small Business category for NSW.
- MasterClass held in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Josh Phegan video Coaching Tips go from monthly to weekly.
- First in-house listing presentation assessments undertaken, developing the Josh Phegan competency based learning platform.
- Invited to write for industry publications including REIQ, REINZ and the Australian Real Estate Review.
- Two day sales conference conducted for out of industry $30m lift company, expanding focus of the business to sales and business improvement.
- First live in-house prospecting sessions for private clients, goes on to become the Josh Phegan Prospecting School.
- Launched in the US with Level Up Conference and private consulting work.
- Josh speaks as Keynote at The Australasian Real Estate Conference on the Gold Coast.
- Josh Phegan Apprentice launched with four incredible finalists flown to Sydney for judging. Alec Brown from Peter Blackshaw wins the competition and receives a one-year coaching program with Josh.
- Josh speaks at the Estate Agency Events Sunday Times Awards event in the United Kingdom and is guest speaker at the 2X Conference with Peter Knight.
- Property Press NZ hires Josh for tours across New Zealand.
- Josh headlines at the Young Professionals in Real Estate Conference in Sydney.
- List Sell Negotiate held in November with DR Fred and sells out.
- Josh Phegan Membership launches.
- Rapid Focus Series 4 Audio CD Series launches with Josh Phegan and Alexander Phillips of Phillips Pantzer Donnelly.
- Head Strong Audio CD Series continues with Josh Phegan and Greg Hocking of Greg Hocking Estate Agents.
- BluePrint moves to a larger room at The Ivy in Sydney with guest speaker Matthew Hayson of Cobden & Hayson and Queenstown New Zealand.
- Prospecting School sells out across Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland, and is held for the first time in the London, United Kingdom.
- Property Press NZ hires Josh for tours across New Zealand and goes on to sponsor the Changed Agent Awards.
- First public and private London training events held in collaboration with the Property Academy UK.
- The Changed Agents Award is launched in Australia and New Zealand, proudly supported by Domain.com.au and Property Press. Simon Perri from Prudential Real Estate Liverpool wins in Australia, and Billy Kerisk from Ray White Golden Beach wins in New Zealand.
- Tough Mudder for Cancer launches, raising over $24,000 for the Cancer Council in under 21 days.
- Josh Phegan Boardroom launches with 17 of Australasia’s leading estate agencies in non-competing territories with a minimum turnover of $6m in fees per annum, by invitation only.
- List Sell Negotiate held in November with global thought leader and adventurer Matt McFadyen.
- Josh Phegan Membership launches and goes on to become chosen training platform for rapidly expanding groups for their induction and on boarding process.
- Prospecting School sells out in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland.
- MasterClass Semester 1 sells out to record numbers in both Melbourne and Sydney.
- Competency based learning and assessment kicks off with major Melbourne Estate Agency brand with over 70 of their individual agents prospecting, listing presentations and clearance conversations assessed.
- Josh Phegan Boardroom continues with 17 of Australasia’s leading estate agencies in non-competing territories with a minimum turnover of $6m in fees per annum, by invitation only.
- The Changed Agents Award is launched in Australia and New Zealand, proudly supported by Domain.com.au and Property Press.
- Tough Mudder for Cancer 2014 launches with Josh Phegan, Phil Harris of Harris Real Estate, Mark Lowrey of Style Estate Agents, Matthew Hayson from Cobden & Hayson, and Adam Flynn from Biggin & Scott, raising over $50,000 to help fight cancer for the Cancer Council.
- BluePrint set to be held in Sydney Australia and Auckland New Zealand.
- Invited to write as a columnist for international Real Estate Magazine, Four-i, based in the United Kingdom.
- Editorials in Elite Agent Magazine, first edition September 2014
- Regular editorials in REB Online, The Real Estate Magazine NZ and Real Estate Uncut
- Voted number one trainer preferred by Australia's top 100 agents according to REB Online.
- Josh Phegan Membership re-designed new site and launches - becomes chosen training platform for rapidly expanding groups for their induction and on-boarding process.
- Regular contributor to The Real Estate Conversation (Recon Daily) a new daily newsletter and editorials covering all real estate topics consumers and agents face in the market published in conjunction with Schwartz Media and the Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA).